- Reviews (0)
KUBAN TUR HUNT IN CAUCASUS
Info: The Karachay-Cherkess Republic is geographically located in the North Caucasus region of Southern Russia and is administratively part of the North Caucasian Federal District. Karachay-Cherkessia has a population of 477,859. The republic is located at the slopes of northwestern Caucasus and borders with Krasnodar Krai in the west and northwest, the Kabardino-Balkar Republic in the southeast, Georgia (including Abkhazia) in the south and west, and with Stavropol Krai in the northeast.
Place of the hunt: Karachay-Cherkessia
Arrival airport: Mineralnye Vody;
Group: of 2-3 hunters.
Hunting season: 1 august – 30 November 2020.
Duration of the tour: 9-10 days, including 7 days of hunting.
The cost of hunting: 7900 EUR/hunter. (if the group is from 3 hunters the price will be 7 100 EUR/each ).
– Caucasian chamois –2500 EUR;
– Caucasian red deer –3900 EUR;
– Caucasian brown bear –4900 EUR.
Not included are:
– Flights, visa, bank and courier taxes, insurance;
– Food and accommodation at the Mineral Waters;
– Office hunt organization tax and paperwork – 250 EUR;
– Taxidermy, dip & pack, export paperwork, trophy shipment;
– Personal expenses, tips, alcohol;
Movie: possible professional movie shooting during the hunt 2100 EUR for the total group of hunters + flight tickets for the cameraman.
Deposit: with 4000 euro for the services before 30 November 2019 г. Tur trophy fees of 3900 euro on the spot in cash after the hunt.
BALKAN HUNTERS CLUB 2019
There are no reviews yet.