- Reviews (0)
KUBAN TUR HUNT IN CAUCASUS
Info: The Karachay-Cherkess Republic is geographically located in the North Caucasus region of Southern Russia and is administratively part of the North Caucasian Federal District. Karachay-Cherkessia has a population of 477,859. The republic is located at the slopes of northwestern Caucasus and borders with Krasnodar Krai in the west and northwest, the Kabardino-Balkar Republic in the southeast, Georgia (including Abkhazia) in the south and west, and with Stavropol Krai in the northeast.
Place of the hunt: Karachay-Cherkessia
Arrival airport: Mineralnye Vody;
Group: of 2-3 hunters.
Hunting season: 1 august – 30 November 2020.
Duration of the tour: 9-10 days, including 7 days of hunting.
The cost of hunting: 7900 EUR/hunter. (if the group is from 3 hunters the price will be 7 100 EUR/each ).
– Caucasian chamois –2500 EUR;
– Caucasian red deer –3900 EUR;
– Caucasian brown bear –4900 EUR.
Not included are:
– Flights, visa, bank and courier taxes, insurance;
– Food and accommodation at the Mineral Waters;
– Office hunt organization tax and paperwork – 250 EUR;
– Taxidermy, dip & pack, export paperwork, trophy shipment;
– Personal expenses, tips, alcohol;
Movie: possible professional movie shooting during the hunt 2100 EUR for the total group of hunters + flight tickets for the cameraman.
Deposit: with 4000 euro for the services before 30 November 2019 г. Tur trophy fees of 3900 euro on the spot in cash after the hunt.
BALKAN HUNTERS CLUB 2019