- Reviews (0)
KAMCHATKA BROWN BEAR HUNTING – RUSSIA
AREA: Kamchatka / near Milkovo
WAY OF HUNTING: on foot; by stalking
TIME: Spring: April 25 to May 25 Fall: August 20 to October 10
GROUP SIZE: 2-3 hunters per group
ACCOMMODATION: hunting house
Day 1 arrival at Moscow, flight to Petropavlovsk /8,5 hours non-stop flight;
Day 2 arrival Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky (PK), transfer to hunting place. Possible overnight in hotel
or in a hunting house in Milkovo;
Day 3 arrival to the hunting lodge. Accommodation in the hunting house;
Days 4-10 7 days of hunting;
Day 11 transfer to Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky. Accommodation in a hotel. Overnight;
Day 12 airport transfer, flight Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky. Arrival to Moscow. Departure from Moscow.
Price from Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky / including 1 Brown bear trophy:
$US 12.000 12 days/ 7 days of hunting
$US 3.200 observer
$US 6.000 extra brown bear trophy
– Meeting on arrival/departure in Moscow, Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky airports;
– All transportation Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky airport – hunting area and back. Transport during the hunt;
– 7 days of hunting 2×2 or 1X1, professional hunter and camp staff;
– Accommodation and food 7 hunting days
– Field preparation of the trophy.
– Visa, flight tickets, bank and courier taxes, excess luggage, insurance;
– Hotel and meals in Moscow, Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, Milkovo (if it necessary);
– office hunt organization tax and paperwork – $ US 300/ hunter;
– Export CITES permit = $US 350;
– Firearm import permit = $US 350 per hunter;
– Accompanying representative flight ticket to/from Moscow, Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky approx. $US 650;
– Interpreter services- $US 450 per group / per trip;
– Export documentation, packing and trophy shipping.
*Hunting kit must be warm. It is very necessary for the long snowmobile rides.
Movie: possible professional movie shooting during the hunt. Price per request.
Bookings: and deposit payments before 20 November 2019.
BALKAN HUNTERS CLUB 2019