- Reviews (0)
KAMCHATKA BROWN BEAR HUNT RUSSIA
AREA: Kamchatka / Palana.
WAY OF HUNTING: on foot; by stalking
TIME: Fall: August 20 to October 10 Spring: April 25 to May 25
GROUP SIZE: 2-4 hunters per camp
ACCOMMODATION: hunting house, tents
Day 1 Arrival Moscow, flight to Petropavlovsk /8,5 hours non-stop flight;
Day 2 Arrival Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky (PK), transfer to the hotel. Overnight;
Day 3 Departure to Palana, transfer to hunting area;
Days 4-10 7 days of hunting;
Day 11 Transfer to Palana. Overnight;
Day 12 Departure PK, transfer to hotel. Overnight;
Day 13 Fly to Moscow, departure Moscow;
Price from Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky / including 1 Brown bear trophy:
$US 12 500 13 days/7 days of hunting / 2-4 hunters in group
$US 2.900 trip for non-hunter / observer
$US 6.000 extra Brown bear trophy
– Meeting on arrival/departure at the Moscow, Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky and Palana airports;
– All transportation airport Palana – hunting place – airport Palana and during the hunt;
– 7 days of hunting 2×2 or 1X1, Professional hunter, camp staff;
– Accommodation and food in the camp during the hunt;
– Field preparation of the trophy.
– Visa, bank and courier taxes, insurance, extra luggage, flight tickets;
– Flight ticket for the accompanying representative to/from Moscow, Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, Palana;
– Personal expenses, tips, alcohol;
– Office hunt organization tax and paperwork – $US 300/ hunter;
– Hotel and meals in Moscow, Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, Palana before and after the hunt
– Export CITES permit = $US 350;
– Weapon import permit = $US 35;
– Export documentation, packing and trophy shipping.
Movie: possible professional movie shooting during the hunt. Price per request.
Bookings: and deposit payments before 20 November.