- Reviews (0)
BIG GAME HUNTING PACKAGES IN PAKISTAN INCLUDING TROPHY PERMITS
FOR HUNTING SEASON: 01 OCT– 30 APRIL
IMPORTANT NOTE: All hunting permits are sold out to the local outfitters in open auctions & permits are given to the highest bidders. We can guarantee prices after we have secured permits.
HIMALAYAN IBEX (Capra Siberia Himalayensis): 01Oct–30Apr
– GHIZER VALLEY: 1st Ibex@ US$ 9,950/= (2nd Ibex @ $ 9,200/=)
– BASHO VALLEY: 1st Ibex@ US$ 10,550/= (2nd Ibex @ $ 9,800/=)
– GOJAL VALLEY: 1st Ibex@ US$ 10,950/= (2nd Ibex @ $ 10,200/=)
Note: Above hunts are based on 03 Days. Price difference is due to varied distances from base camps.
SINDH IBEX (Capra Aegagrus Blythi): 01Dec–31Mar
– JAMSHORO AREA: 03 Day Hunting Package @ US$ 15,250/=
– DURREIJI AREA: 03 Day Hunting Package @ US$ 16,250/=
BLUE SHEEP (Pseudois Nayaur Nayaur): 15Oct–30Apr
– KHUNJERAB AREA: 04 Day Package @ US$ 23,500/=
– SHIMSHAL VALLEY: 04 Day Hunting Package @ US$ 25,500/=
PUNJAB URIAL (Ovis Vignei Punjabiensis): 15Dec–31Mar
03 Day Hunt: Hunting Package @ US$ 34,500/=
BLANDFORD URIAL (Ovis Vignei Branford): 15Dec–31Mar
– JAMSHORO AREA: 03 Day Hunting Package @ US$ 35,500/=
– DURREJI AREA: 03 Day Hunting Package @ US$ 36,950/=
AFGHAN URIAL (Ovis Cycloceros Bocharensis) 01Dec: 31Mar
– TORGHAR AREA: 03 Day Hunting Package @ US$ 35,950/=
Our above packages are based on provision of fixed number of days (excluding external travel). If the hunting safari is delayed (due to any reason whatsoever) the extra days will be charged @ US$ 350/= per day per hunter or per observer for Ibex Hunts & US$ 450/= day per hunter or per observer for all Urial Sheep Hunts.
OFFICIAL FEES & OTHER CHARGES (Value Added):
A: Firearm import & export permit = US$ 350/= per gun
B: Shooting license: US$ 350/= (For Ibex)
C: Shooting license: US$ 450/= (For Urial Sheep)
D: Shooting license: US$ 500/= (For Markhor)
E: Shooting, possession & provincial tax for Punjab Urial: US$ 900/=
F: Health/Veterinary (TRACES) Certificate: US$ 350/= (For Ibex)
G: Health/Veterinary (TRACES) Certificate: US$ 450/= (For Urial Sheep)
H: Health/Veterinary (TRACES) Certificate: US$ 550/= (For Markhor)
I: Export permit (CITES Appendix III): US$ 350/= (For Ibex)
J: Export permit (CITES Appendix II): US$ 450/= (For Urial Sheep)
K: Export permit (CITES Appendix I): US$ 550/= (For Markhor)
Note: Our above fees & charges do not include packing, shipping and customs clearing charges. These charges are quoted as per the airline used for shipping and destination.
TROPHY CLEANING & STORAGE CHARGES
– Himalayan Ibex or Sindh Ibex = US$ 250/=
– Blandford Urial, Punjab Urial or Blue Sheep = US$ 350/=
– Astor, Kashmir or Kashmir Markhor = US$ 450/=
NOTE: Trophy cleaning includes skinning, (with splitting of lips, ears, nose, eyes & tails), sterilizing (dipping), salting, drying & cold storage of capes for 03 months, along with boiling & bleaching of skulls & dry flushing of horns. Packing, shipping & custom clearance is not included.
SERVICES INCLUDED IN OUR PACKAGES:
– One game hunting permit as charged by the wild life dept.
– Accommodation in village houses or camps in hunting areas.
– Full board meals throughout the hunting safari in all hunting areas.
– Motor coaches and/or 4WD Jeeps inside the hunting areas.
– Provision of PH, English speaking guide & local escorts.
– Wages, food, transport & rooms for all guides & wild life staff.
– Transfers from airport to hotels & vice versa in Islamabad.
– Beverages, mineral water, tea/coffee in rest houses & camps only.
– Liaison with all Govt. offices for all documents & permits.
– Free baggage allowance of 50 Kg or 02 duffle bags on all safaris.
– Complimentary sightseeing of Rawalpindi & Islamabad.
– All outdoor, camping, kitchen, outdoor & community gear.
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED IN OUR PACKAGES:
– Hotels, meals, transport & other services before & after safari.
– License of import / export of gun & hunting / shooting licenses.
– Skinning, taxidermy, exports, quarantines, packing & shipping.
– International or domestic air tickets/airport taxes for clients or staff.
– Arms, ammunition, binoculars, scopes, clothing & personal gear.
– Portage, shipment or custom clearance of any excess baggage.
– Sleeping bags, rucksacks, rain gear & other such gear.
– Phone/fax calls, room services, and meals on a- la-carte or special food.
– Costs of medications, immunizations, hospitalizations & doctors.
– Evacuation or rescue by ambulance, helicopter or aero plane.
– Liquor, beverages, mineral water, room services or A-la-Carte.
– Any item or service not agreed or mentioned herein this document.
– Tips to waiters, bell boys, drivers, guides, cook, PH & local staff.
NOTE: Possible professional movie filming during the hunt – Price per request.
COSTS OF DELAYS
If the hunting safari is changed (voluntarily or involuntarily) or delayed due to bad weather, delayed or cancelled flights, road washouts, landslides, sickness, accidents, Govt restrictions, unforeseen exigencies or any other reason, the cost of extra days & services will be charged separately in cash @ US$ 350/= per day for all Ibex hunts & US$ 450/= per day for all Urial Sheep hunts.
VALIDITY & RATE GUARANTEE Our rates are valid from 01 OCT to 30 APR
TERMS & CONDITIONS: All prices are NET and do not include commissions !