- Reviews (0)
HUNT IN CAMEROON – BIG GAME SAFARI
1) HUNT SPECIAL: (1 hunter, 1 guide)
GIANT ELAND (or DERBY ELAND)
DWARF BUFFALO or SITATUNGA
BUFFALO and KOBA
BUFFALO or KOBA
Observations, Fishing, Trekking
20 000 €
15 000 €
18 000 €
15 000 €
20 000 €
10 000 €
8 000 €
Price of the no hunter: 200 € / day If you opt for two hunters and a guide, 1 000 € (per hunter) will be deducted from the above prices.
The reservations for an Eland, a Lion, or an Elephant, include either a Koba or a Buffalo, to be specified at the time of the reservation. In all the cases during hunting, priority is given to the achievement of the initial objective, the basis of the reservation. Insofar as the quotas are available, the options can be granted in addition to one reservation. For the Lions or Elephants or dwarf buffalo, 6 000 €, for a Koba or a savana Buffalo 3 000 €.
Animals classified A: Bongo, Eland, Elephant, Lion, Buffalo, Koba, Sitatunga, Dwarf Buffalo.
Animals classified B: Defassa Waterbuck, Western Buffon’s Kob, Bohor Reedbuck, Harnessed Bushbuck, Common Duiker, Red-Flanked Duiker, Wart Hog, Oribi, Dog-Faced Baboon, Western Hartebeest…
2) SPECIAL OFFERS:
Cancellations or early reservations may enable us to offer special and attractive conditions. To find out more, please contact us.
3) COURSE OF THE SAFARI:
Amongst the various choices given in paragraph I, it is possible to shoot 3 or 4 animals from the group B. This must be specified at the time of the reservation, to enable us to manage the quotas more effectively.
4) GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
A) The price includes:
– Reception at the GAROUA airport, transfer to the hunting zone and back
– Service personnel and daily washing
– Full board accommodation. Drinks included (except Champagne)
– Professional hunter, trackers, carriers and Skinners
– Insurance RC hunting for the hunter only
B) The price does not include:
– A go and return plane ticket
– Expenses of hotel and possible stay in Garoua or Douala
– Expenses of telephone on the camp
– Visa and importation of weapons expenses
– The great hunting license: 1.000 €
– The fishing license: 150 € (possibly)
– Trophy fees (see attached list, to be paid on the spot, in cash).
– Taxidermy, the forwarding of the trophies (including customs taxes) and the forwarding agent’s expenses.
– Expenses of forwarding agent of Paris CDG in final destination for trophies
– Insurance covering cancellation, repatriation expenses, weapons, personal luggage, etc.
C) Pre taxidermy at the camp:
– 1 preliminary preparation at the camp by a Skinner
– Disinfection (insecticide, bactericide), salting, drying and folding, labelling.
Fixed price of Pre taxidermy: 900 €
D) Forwarding of the trophies:
– Official C.I.T.E.S documents. Certificate of origin, sanitary and tax certificates, Cameroonian Customs.
– Packaging and forwarding of the trophies by plane to Paris CDG Airport
Fixed price for Forwarding: 900 €
– Trophy of elephant ivory tasks: 500 € / trophy
– An elephant’s skull: 600 €
Only one animal of each of the species mentioned above can be shot. The shooting of female or young animals is prohibited. A double tax will be charged for any female killed. The tax will also be due for any wounded animal not found. The payment of the slaughtering taxes, taxidermy, forwarding charges must be paid on the spot and in cash at the end of the Safari.
Your reservation for the Safari will become effective after reception of your registration form correctly filled out and signed, accompanied by a 30% down payment of the total price of the Safari and the necessary documents:
– Valid Passport (at least 6 months after the return date)
– Medical certificate of aptitude for the practice of great hunting
– 4 identity photographs
– An entry visa to Cameroon (Cameroon Embassy)
– Application for importation and copy of the of weapons’ invoices (documents provided in the agency Iles et Voyages which will perform this step for you of the CAMEROON Embassy)
– Valid yellow fever vaccination (10ans)
The balance of the Safari will be settled 30 days before the departure.
In the event of cancellation, the amount already paid will not be refunded.
We advise you to contract:
– A cancellation insurance, to cover you in the event of last minute incidents
– A Mondial Assistance type of insurance covering repatriation expenses
– A civil liability hunting insurance (obligatory in CAMEROON)
– An anti-paludal treatment.
The Society declines any responsibilities in possible consequences of delays or cancellation of theft of plane.
Class A (euro)
Class B (euro)
Lord DERBY ELAND
ELEPHANT of SAVANNA
WESTERN BUFFON’S KOB
ORIBI, BABOON, PYTHON
Movie: possible professional movie shooting during the hunt.
There are no reviews yet.