- Reviews (0)
HOT OFFER FOR WILD BOAR DRIVEN HUNT IN BULGARIA
Place of the hunt: different areas in Bulgaria.
Group: of minimum 6 to 8 hunters.
Hunt duration: 4 nights / 3 hunting days.
Hunt period: from now to 15 January
Shooting bag: of 45 to 50 wild boars (2-3 years old) including 4-5 trophy boars for all the group for the 3 days of hunting.
Travel: Arrival at Sofia airport – Bulgaria. Meeting and customs formalities and transfer to the hunting ranges. Transfer time vary from 1 to 5 hours by Bus.
Individual hunt: possible individual hunt on jackal, wolf, trophy boar, fallow deer and red deer.
Package price: 2900 euro / hunter.
Included in the price:
– Transport airport – hunt – airport;
– Food and accommodation during the hunt;
– Hunt permits and licenses;
– Transport during the hunt;
– Beaters & dogs;
Not included in the package price:
– Flight tickets, bank taxes, insurance;
– Food and accommodation before and after the hunt – if needed;
– Alcohol beverages;
– Personal expenses & tips;
– Trophy taxidermy, dip & pack and shipment;
– Rifle import permit if no EU firearms passport -100 euro.
Booking: with 1000 euro / hunter before 30 October 2019.
Movie: possible professional movie shooting of the hunt with 2-3 cameramen. Price for movie shooting, edit in a studio, sound and etc. – 2400 euro divided between the participations in the hunt.
Movie links last season driven hunts:
BALKAN HUNTERS CLUB 2019