- Reviews (0)
BISON HUNT IN BELARUS
The biggest herd of Bisons lives in the southwest of Belarus: these are 300 km from Minsk. Hunting for a bison to be carried out from approach and from an ambush (tower) in free territories.
Best hunting season: 1-15 December
Hunt duration: 3 days of hunting (4 nights).
Daily rates: 1,900 Euro per hunter
Included in the price:
• Visa support (invitation) UP TO 30 DAYS of STAY IN BELARUS the VISA is not REQUIRED;
• Registration of single permission to import/export of hunting weapon or rent of a carbine;
• Meeting at MINSK airport;
• Transfer to the hunting territory;
• Hotel accommodation or modern hunting house of 3 days;
• Food – a full board (the ethnic cuisine, without alcoholic drinks);
• Preparation and carrying out hunting for a bison (including transport on the hunting ground) 3 days;
• Preparation of trophies, veterinary certificate;
Trophy fee: a skull with horns and a skin in the raw) 170 and more points of CIC (a gold medal) – 14 400 EURO
– Additional day of hunting – 400 Euro;
– Non hunter (hotel, food, observation of hunting) – 200 Euro per day;
– Food and accommodation before and after the hunt if needed;
– Trophy (skull and skin) preparation for shipping, packing, airport delivery – 600 Euro;
– Trophy shipment.
– Video film – 1500 euro + flight and accommodation of the cameraman.